Sunday, August 9, 2020

Pandemic year of 2020: New Chapter as an Academia!

It has been a while I am putting myself aside from writing about anything whether about my personal life, holiday experience, and many more. This post is my mark for my student of E-Commerce and Management of Information System to park their blog assignment later.

Started here in April 2020, there are so many things I gained during the learning and teaching processes especially at the time of difficulties like this. 100% online class during my March Session. Could say happy but at the same time a little bit odd as spoke in front of the laptop or PC alone and try to be motivated and positive all the way. Aiyyah!

In the June Semester session, things seem to be okay a little bit (again) as can have F2F class for 1 subject and familiar already to handle online class properly, Alhamdulillah.

Here, (UNIRAZAK) so many potential students await to be nurtured properly and professionally. They have a really bright future ahead because everyone struggles to be the BEST in whatever they are doing.

Can't wait for what other excitement that I'm going to face this semester...!


No comments:

Post a Comment